Thursday, November 5, 2009

Movies to Watch Update

Hi all, thought I’d give an update on the movies from my list that I’ve managed to watch.

The first film I watched was I Spit on Your Grave AKA Day of the Woman. What. A. Movie. 

I’m eternally grateful to Day of the Woman blogger, BJC, for the post that inspired me to watch it. It’s definitely on my list of favorite films. It kicked my arse.

The next film I watched from my list was Paranormal Activity. I’m so impressed with this film for the same reason everyone else is. It is creepy as hell and really realistic and cost NOTHING to make. So awesome.

Lastly, I watched The Exorcist 2: The Heretic. Three for three? Not so much.

I knew this was going to be dodgy (I watched the preview on Igloo of the Uncanny. Hilarious), but nothing prepared me for the incredible sets, impeccable acting skills and what sounded like the theme from Farscape.

And James Earl Jones wearing a locust mask. Nope. Not kidding.

del.icio.us Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment