Monday, June 14, 2010

GoF Radio!

Hi all,

I know, where the fuck have I been, sorry.

I’ve been busy with my very first podcast! Oh yes! You can now download and listen to me and a few friends waffle about movies!

The podcast is called GoF Radio. That’s short for Girls on Film Radio. It’s basically myself and a various number of fellow she-movie-geeks reviewing a couple of movies and trying to stay on topic. The films are randomly selected from this list, which anyone can add to (note: chickflix will be deleted).

Episode 1 has myself, Emily from Deadly Dolls House of Horror Nonsense , Christine from Paracinema, and Deb from the twitter discussing Martyrs and Predator.

Episode 2 has myself, Christine from Paracinema, Sleepycris from the twitter, and Rachel from the twitter discussing Maborosi and Striptease.

If you’re interested, you can download the episodes from girlsonfilm.podomatic.com or search iTunes for “GoF Radio”. You can also like us on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I have to check this out now. Since I did a few podcasts, I like hearing other people doing the same.

    Looks like they are just cracking along.

    ReplyDelete