Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh Heroes, why are you so hated???

I'm a big heroes fan. Have been since the first season. I'm a realist about it though. I can acknowledge that season 2 had some pretty crappy moments, and that one or two characters were just annoying (ok, more than that). But lately I'm finding that people are being pretty damn harsh. Specifically the recapper at TWoP (www.televisionwithoutpity.com).

They've given 2 of the episodes a D- and a D. Seriously, why is Heroes being recapped by someone who doesn't like the show?
The episode "Acceptance" is the D. What the hell was so wrong with that episode? I thought it was great. A great number of our heroes were left lost at the end of the last season. Is it so much to ask for a little time for them to figure themselves out? I like the Nathan/Sylar storyline. Yes, it's complicated, that's WHY I like it. No, if you haven't watched previous episodes you probably won't know what's going on. That's why we have dvd releases and

Sheesh! If you don't like it, let someone else do the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment